Most Recent

Sponsored

Large Loss Done To The Hospital Canteen Due To The Fire

A fire occurred in the canteen of the galle karapitiya teaching hospital last night. The  news reporter said that a large loss has been done to the canteen of the hospital by this.The fire has been totally extinguished by now.

Even though the hospital workers tried to extinguish the fire the effort taken was unsuccessful. Later on the fire has been stopped with the support of the galle town council fire brigade. The reason for the fire has not been revealed yet. A special investigation on this is to be done today morning.

Sponsored

Like us on Facebook